- Structurally reinforces corroded structures or weakened substrates
- No harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) - safe for use in confined spaces, addressing many Health and Safety issues.
- Proven adhesion to damp substrates
- Up to 50 year project guarantee provided
- Over 20 epoxy matrices available; for potable water, fast cure, flexible, fire retardant, high build, gloss finish and others.
- Numerous independent test results and accreditations
- Monolithic coating, with no primer required - quick application
- Superb chemical resistance from pH 2 to 14 including high levels of H2S
- Very high build thickness without slumping - up to 20mm in one application.
The Ultracoat epoxy coating system was developed by Danny Warren of Warren Environmental in the USA around 20 years ago. It has since been used throughout the world to renovate over 50,000 manholes, hundreds of bunds, culverts, and kilometres of pipes and tunnels - WITH ZERO FAILURES.